by Marty Cook on Monday, Jun. 11, 2018 12:00 am 5 min read
Attorney General Leslie Rutledge accused the state Supreme Court of muddying the waters regarding initiative standards. Attorney David Couch and Family Council President Jerry Cox (inset) believe the process for citizen-led ballot proposals should be made easier.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 1 week ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 4 days ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 5 days ago