3/22/2018 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Online users on March 22 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using the cloud-based version of QuickBooks. Topics include navigation, setting up a company, transactions, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks Online Day-to-Day Basics, includes using invoices, payments, bills, bank feeds, reports, and more. A computer with internet is provided during each interactive session. Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than March 21 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- DOE Drops Its Deal With Clean Line; Wind Project Won't Cross Arkansas 1 day ago
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement 5 days ago
- Trial Set in Defamation Lawsuit Against Little Rock Firm 1 day ago
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 6 days ago
- Attorney General Appeals Marijuana Case to Arkansas Supreme Court 1 day ago