4/20/2018 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Tips for Social Media Success" from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on April 20 at the Fort Smith Public Library. Do you know how to post eye-catching content on popular social media sites?
Learn best practices for promoting your business on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. This workshop is free, thanks to a co-sponsorship from Arvest Business Resource Center.
Seating is limited and registration required no later than April 19 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2017 1 day ago
- First National Bank of Paragould to Buy One Bank & Trust 23 hours ago
- Agent Suspended for Refusing AID Access to Customer Files 1 day ago
- Camden Couple to Plead Guilty in Fake Will Case 1 day ago
- GOP Opponent Says Asa Hutchinson Not Conservative Enough 1 day ago